Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Turkey Day

O.K. so Dave informs me he has 16 hrs of Football to watch on Thanksgiving Day. So am I excited for Thanksgiving you tell me but atleast I will see him. We are having Thankgiving at our house. Im making all the stuff well except the pies those are from Village Inn. Does anyone ever get their pies they are great. If any one wants to come to Utah for Thanksgiving you are more then welcome but dont expect Dave to let you watch anything else besides Football. I am excited because he has a Week of from school. We can actully be a family.

8 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

Yes, we will be here for the holidays! The one I went to is Greenfield and Williamsfield. I think that it is better than Tempe Marketplace! If you want someone to go with you, I would love to! I love that place! When are you guys coming into town? (I am sooo impressed you are doing your own Thanksgiving!)

Lindsey said...

Katie! Mary just told me you guys have a blog - YAY! You're babies are adorable - keep up the good work! =)

jackson family said...

have fun watching football, and good luck with the turkey!

jackson family said...

Thanks that had some good info, you suck for not living here so I can use you to listen to my speech! But thanks for the input.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! We were in the air flying to Tampa when you called and accidentally erased your message SOOOOOOO I don't have your phone # to call you back! Anyway, we REALLY appreciate the offer - that is SOOO sweet and thoughtful of you guys - but we are going to be on a cruise to the Bahamas the whole week of Thanksgiving! Let's get together soon though - and I hope you guys have a nice holiday!!! =)

Lis said...

What time is dinner? We better leave NOW!!! What are you doing to flavor your turkey?? I still have to find something!?!?!? Is Nancy coming over?

ANDERSONS said...

Ya david is watching football too! Men are so funny! Well have a good thanksgiving and the kids are getting so big! I want to come and visit sometime!

Haught said...

Katie, I am so excited to finally see your little one's at Christmas. We will be there from the 17th to the 1st. Can't wait to see you guys. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.