Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Birthday Month

 
So this month is birthday month in our family of 4. For a long time Dave has gotten this cake from Baskin Robbins. It had one raindeer on it. Then I came in the picture and we had two. So this year we went back to Baskin Robbins. I didnt Dan did. ITS NOT THERE ANYMORE. Were did OLGA go she was the only one that can make that cake. What are we going to do. You dont understand we bring the picture in and evertone knows who made the cake and she only works on Friday. She is gone. So DAn went to another one and a lady said she could make it. Guess what the cake is going to have 4 raindeer on it. THis shoud be interesting to see how this turns out. Olga is not doing the cake. When we get home I will let you know how the cake turned out. Our birthdays are not all on the same day. Just a week apart. Daves is the 16th,Courtney and Colton 21st and mine is the 23rd. Oh we are all the same age too.!!!!!!Stay tuned.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jackson family said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! i KNOW YOU WILL BE HERE but I wanted to say it anyway wow I knew all your birthdays were this month but when you think about it WOW! that is everything all at once I cant believe they will be one! see you soon.

Lindsey said...

Okay that cake looks scrumptious!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ANDERSONS said...

Happy Birthday to your family! I never knew that all your guys birthdays are all in decmeber that is so fuuny! I can't believe that your kids are going to be one! Do they walk yet?

Jewelia Eagar said...

I love ice cream cakes - they are THE BEST!!!! Happy birthday to everyone, and we'll see you soon!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Happy Birthday!! hopefully we will be able to get together while you guys are here!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

HOw did I not know that you all had your birthday the same year!?!?? Mine is on the 16th too! How funny! Man, what an insanely busy month!

Anonymous said...

I git way too much credit for getting the cake. kristin was deeply involved. The new person did a great job. Dan