Tuesday, February 24, 2009

two two year olds

What do you do when you have two two year olds that don't want to listen to you anymore? This has been a couple hard days. They are normally the best kids. Now Colton throws things and says "NO" all the time. He was talking in his sleep the other night yelling "NO". Dave says "he was yelling at me".He is right.Colton only tells me NO. Courtney is starting to see what he does and does the same things in her own sassy way. I just want this to end. I made Courtney a Tutu on Sunday,she loved it. The problem is Colton wants one to. Can you make a boy a Blue Tutu? Not in this family. Grandpa is sending use on of Dave's old Superman Capes. I hope that will work. The fun off having a boy and girl. We really do love them. Sometimes I just want to pull my hair out. THE END.

5 comments:

Lis said...

oh man! Im sorry!!!! That stinks! I bet the cape will fix the problem!!!! Thats an awesome idea!!! Lets see some pictures there KATIE!!! Lexi misses her cousins!!! Its just never been the same sine you left. Wede come visit in a sec if we didnt have to board a PLANE!!!!

Kristi said...

Argh...I'm not looking forward to more attitude as Max gets older! He has enough! Haha, this tutu thing will be a great blackmail story when Colton gets older!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith and Nicci said...

I am so sorry! I have so much respect for you - seriously!

Dem, Mem and Them said...

Oh, this is such a hard age. It too shall pass and maybe you will even miss parts of it. Good luck with the Superman Cape, and the Tutu. You are such a great mom and dad.