Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What we have been up to

 

This was one of me latest projects. SO EASY!!!!. I know when I blog I do a lot at one time,I just need to get better at this and do it like once a week. What Dave is up to- finishing his 2ND year of school. Taking tests on infectious diseases. He is doing great, his last test he didn't miss any. He wont tell you that,he just says he passed. Someone has to brag. He studies so hard. I have been packing boxes. I know I still have 2-3 months still in Utah. I don't like to wait around for things. Hope you like the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lis said...

WOW! Youve been up to A LOT! I love the tutu! GOOD JOB! That cape is adorable! I asked Dan to mail Brians too! Lexi misses her cousins! Cant wait to see you guys again!!!

Keith and Nicci said...

They are so grown up. I guess Austin looks that way too, but it doesn't seem like it to me since I see him everyday. So where are you guys thinking of moving to in AZ?

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love the skirt! I want a picture with your baby in it! I didn't know you were moving a couple of months...where to?

ANDERSONS said...

Im glad to see your family is doing and that Dave is working really hard in school. The kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe it! I love the tutu, I made one for Tannon but she refuses to wear it.

Heidi said...

you guys are coming back on my (heidi) birthday :) We can't wait! Good Job Dave on being an AWESOME Student! It's crazy that it's already been 2 + years into his schooling! Well we can't wait to see you guys in a few months!