Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day!

 
 
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there. I hope you all had a relaxing day. My day started out great and ended even better. The kids were wonderful at church. I made a good dinner( Dave had a test on Monday so ...) He did get me a great gift. I have been wanting the new Cricut Expression machine for scrapbooking. I went on Ebay and found some great deals on new ones,was bidding and never one. I was ready to give up. Last week when Dave was studying he was also bidding for me and he one. I was able to open it early. I could not wait. On Monday Dave did take me out to lunch after his test. HE PASSED!!! We are done with test taking until Aug. Dave I am so proud of you.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Such cute pictures! Glad you had a good day. What's your personal email address? I realized that I only have Dave's. Send it to me!

Lis said...

Yah cute pictures! Dan and I are coming in August to visit for a few days! we cant wait!

Jewelia Eagar said...

Happy mothers day!! mine was great too. We are planning a trip to utah this summer but no set plans yet, we'll keep you posted.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Congrats to Dave and you with no test taking! I am not looking forward to Jared doing all the tests and homework again!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

They are getting so big I don't believe it! You have to call us next time you are in town!! we need to do dinner or BBQ with everyone or something!!

ANDERSONS said...

looks like you had great mothers day and thats awesome you got your cricut machine.