Monday, June 23, 2008

I am a SLACKER



I really don't have a big story as to why I have not posted in a month. EXCEPT I have been scrapbooking like crazy to get caught up. I have finally finished the first year of the twins. Now I am on to a new book. We had Fathers Day I was doing good I though. Saturday I made butterscotch rolls( Christmas Rolls). I forgot that some stuff leaked out of the pan onto the oven. MY oven is retarded. If anything spills it makes a really bad smell when you tern the oven on again. Any way Sunday I had the Lazana all ready to go in when we get back from church. Turn the oven on and STINK the house was so bad the kids had to eat such out side and when the lazana was done it had a bad taste to it. Dave was like to have to eat this. IT was really bad. So Daves Fathers Day was not that great.

1 comments:

Lis said...

Hey that same thing happens to MY OVEN!!!!!!! Dave looks soo cute as a dad! I love that last picture! I can see Brian in him! haha! I cant wait to come visit! did you HEAR WERE COMING??? probably right after Lexi's bday! yey!