Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cute moments with my kids

I don't have pictures or anything. I just need to start writing down the funny things my kids do. Yesterday Colton was playing with the pretties( beed neckles) and the dump truck. He takes off the pretties and puts it around the truck and says, " mom truck is hansom." Were does he come up with these things. Today we were at Costco and decided we would share a HOT DOG. Courtney normally will not touch them with a ten foot pole. Today she was so excited to eat one,as we are eating it she says" I am eating Jack( Jack is our neighbors dog). YUM YUM. Then she says "ITS not real". I could not stop laughing. She just kept on eating JACK. I love that my kids talk so much and I get to ear it.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Too funny! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a hot dog and not think a real dog now!