Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothe'rs Day

 
This was such a wonderful day. Dave let me sleep in a little,got the kids up,made them breakfast, and me. We got released from our calling at church, so I was able to got to relief society. Dave took the kids home sense they were sick,and got lunch ready for me when I got back. He made scones. YUM! then we had some ice cream cake. The kids liked it more then me.Dave got me a gift card for a rejuvenating spa package. It includes everything. I'm going to do that this week. Its was a really nice relaxing day. I love me husband and kids so much, they make me laugh so much.
Colton was a little upset cause he could not go to nursery. We told him you are sick you cant go to church. So on the way home he is saying" I'm sick of church". So funny. Hope everyone had a great day.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lis said...

Glad you had a fabulous day! You need to tell Dave to teach Brian how to cook stuff! Thats so awesome!

Kristin said...

Katie, A great picture! I loved all the smiles. Dan